Carpets become one of the ornaments that beautify the room, as well as home furniture that can be used for playing bases or when gathering with family in front of the TV. The carpet has the potential to become a place for fungi to grow and dust and dirt to settle easily. When it comes to cleaning and caring for the carpet, you have the chance to choose the best Carpet Cleaning Northern Beaches service. Of course, there are so many things to take into consideration to ensure that you will get the best quality service homepage.
Therefore it is important to keep the carpet dry and away from damp. How often do you clean the carpet? Or what method do you choose to do the regular carpet care? While it is right that cleaning and washing the carpet is important, you must also know how you can maintain the carpet well.
1. Clean the carpet from dust and damp with a vacuum cleaner, at least twice a week. Vacuuming helps to get rid of dirt, fungus potential and residue from carpet regularly.
2. Perform cleaning every day with brooms and duster. This is also important to get rid of the loose carpet fibers which can trigger an allergic reaction if inhaled.
3. To prevent damp or musty odor, it is best for you to lay the carpet and drying it in the sun all day.
4. Save the carpet in a rolled manner, not folded to prevent it becoming damp and exposed to water and food spills. It is advisable to put a bag of silica gel in a roll of carpet to keep it dry and not damp.
5. If your house or residence is in a humid area, you should choose a light cotton rug. When it rains or damp weather the carpet will dry faster.
Northern Beaches Carpet Cleaning
90 Mona Vale Rd, Warriewood NSW 2102
(02) 8311 0608